Saturday 28 March 2020

Chapter-3 It will End Eventually

At first I didn't complained about anything. If she says something I use to tell her that's her problem, She has to handle it. We should not interfere immediately in someones personal stuff. Then one day she got angry on my words, You always say its your problem- Then she asked 'how you gonna handle me?' She yelled at me. I controlled myself for few minutes. Then I also lost my temper and got angry. Then I said, if i start to control you then you'll definitely leave me for sure. After that I listed few of my dislikes about her. LOL!! Then she started crying. I mentioned her eating etiquette, carrying herself while wearing short dresses and folks start touching her which I never liked. She was into some spirituality and started to talk about it to every person in office she meets and tried to convince them to come and attend their meeting. Some people disliked this behavior and which lead to spread a bad buzz about her. I mentioned few points like this and it all started from here. :-)

This shows that even if you're doing everything in controlled way, They'll make it raise in someway start fighting and end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment