Wednesday 22 April 2020

Chapter-5 Beware of crocodile tears.

I made up my mind twice that the person is not suitable for me. But that person kept on coming back with fake tears. That person lies a lot without any limits. Pretends to be someone else, pleases everyone to get the job done, always has a complain and more. That person disrespected me once with a leftover food. But at one point after lot of quarrels and headaches, I felt very low. Because this person was completely a new human, which I never expected. Wrong decision, my inner conscience was right. I made the right decisions in the starting. But due to some manipulation and tittle-tattle from others. I thrown my self into a misfortunate nuisance situation. But that was a whole different experience, I've seen my friends falling in to these kind of situations, but never expected that this will happen with me. Ha ha 😆😂😋.

No comments:

Post a Comment